Group Icon
N/A N/A
Member Information

N/A

The Prophet

Group Icon

Rausch, Esq.
My Dear Rausch,

Firstly, I'd like to humbly and warmly welcome you, Rausch, to our community's forum.The Ascendancy is a Collegial Theodemocratic Feudal Republic of planets across The Metaverse that is connected by a series of portals as divined by The Prophet. Praise Be The People!

Secondly, I'd like to inform you of our policies on citizenship due to their eccentric nature; you're given partial citizenship status; for, you, as an Outlander, are automatically selected a Fiefdom to be a part of, but afterwords you may choose to join another one and leave the one selected for you. As an Outlander, you are given the right to vote for your fiefdom's representative, and have some other basic rights, but are not granted full citizenship. This applies to you even if your sole aim was to represent your organization within The Ascendancy. To obtain full citizenship, you must engage in meritorious actions to earn Merit points wherein you purchase a title of nobility to obtain full citizenship status; for a more in-depth information on this, look here: http://ascendia.jfbs.net/index.php?act=Help&CODE=01&HID=17 . If you are a dignitary from a foreign realm, please look here to apply: http://ascendia.jfbs.net/index.php?showtopic=63

Below are questions merely meant to spark conversation to break the ice, and for all of us to get to know each other a lot better. If you don't feel comfortable answering them, and/or wish to skip a few, then that shall be completely fine.

How did you come up with your nation's name?

What form of government does your nation have?

Does your nation's government reflect your political beliefs?

If not, do you hold any political beliefs that you wish to share?

Do you have any fields of study that interest you? If so, which ones?

Is there any form of cultural media -- books, shows, games, et cetera -- that you enjoy? If any, care to elaborate?

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

Do you have any hobbies?

Tell us something interesting about yourself.

Before I forget, I must inform you that if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them below.

Sincerely,

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Fast Reply Start New Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Delete Cookies  Mark Board as Read

Subtle was created by GMaster479 of GM Skins
Freely Licensed to Ascendia